The five authors and poems are:
- Michael Johnson’s “The Praise of the Village Idiot” (The Fiddlehead 238)
- Robyn Sarah’s “Messenger” (The Fiddlehead 239)
- David Seymour’s “The Photo Double” (The Fiddlehead 238)
- Paul Tyler’s “Manitoba’s Maples” (The Fiddlehead 241)
- David Zieroth’s “How Brave” (The Fiddlehead 239)
Congratulations to all five authors!
The Fiddlehead’s fiction co-editor, Mark Jarman, recently made an appearance on the CBC radio show "The Next Chapter" to discuss Darwin’s Bastards: Astounding Tales from Tomorrow. Check out the episode here!
If you happen to be in Fredericton this weekend, come on down to the Small Press & Community Fair on Saturday, November 13, from 12 – 5pm. The fair is being held at Gallery Connexion’s new space in the Chestnut Complex (440 York Street, Fredericton). Staff from The Fiddlehead will be there—so drop by and say hello.